The ocean called... It's time to hit refuel with quality nutrition!
Prep & cook time: 20 minutes | Serves: 3-4
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli, powder
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 Green bell pepper
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 Red bell peppers
- 2 Yellow bell peppers
- 1 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 ½ cup Rice
- Mix chilli powder, pepper, salt, cumin and paprika in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, season shrimp with half the seasoning mix.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add onions, bell peppers and the remaining seasoning mix.
- Stir fry for 5-10 minutes on high heat.
- In a separate saucepan, bring 2 ½ cup rice to 5 cups water to a boil. Once water is fully absorbed, remove rice from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, place an even amount of shrimp, veggies and rice into 4 or 5 meal prep containers.
KEEP YOUR FOOD FRESH ALL DAY LONG WITH KING KONG MEAL PREP BAGS.
Pictured: The ZONE25 Backpack.