Looking for a nutritious and delicious breakfast? Use the power of sweet potato, eggs and avocado to hit your macros.
Prep & Cook Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 4
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Avocadoes
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- Chilli Flakes
- Olive oil (spray)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Slice sweet potato into thin round chips. Place on tray lined with baking paper. Spray with olive oil. Season with salt. Bake for 25 minutes or until soft.
- Bring pot of water to a boil over high heat. Gently place the 8 eggs into boiling water. Use tongs or ladle to slowly lower eggs into the water without cracking. Set timer for 7.5 minutes.
- While waiting for eggs and sweet potato to cook, slice avocado and divide into 4 containers.
- Quarter lemon and squeeze juice over avocado to prevent from browning.
- Once eggs are ready, run under cold water and peel immediately. Divide into containers. Sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Remove sweet potato from oven once soft. Let cool. Divide into containers.
Keep your food fresh all day long with King Kong Meal prep bags.