Fuel up with some flavoursome carbs and protein
Servings: 3-5 | Cook time: 50 minutes
- 8 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp Mixed Italian herbs
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tomato, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Toss chicken pieces with Cajun seasoning, Italian herbs and olive oil. Leave in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Place sweet potato on baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Place chicken pieces next to sweet potato.
- Bake at 425°F (210°C) for 25 minutes or until sweet potato is cooked through.
- Divide chicken, sweet potato, tomato, celery and onion into meal prep containers. Drizzle with lemon juice.